Sin is like an alligator. It’s not to be dismissed, explained away, treated lightly or played with. It’s to be guarded against. Are you willing to give “it” up to guard your heart against lust? Are you willing to give “it” up or make "that" sacrifice to take divorce off the table? Are you willing to give up your outrage, your reputation even to pursue God-honoring, humble speech and stay true to your word?
More from this series
- Matthew 7:24-29 Build Your Life on Jesus
- Matthew 7:7-11 Persistently Pursue God
- Matthew 7:1-6; 12 Standards For Loving
- Matthew 6:24-35 Trust Trumps Worry
- Matthew 6:19-24 Don't Waste your Life
- Matthew 6:7-15 - Prayer
- Matthew 6:1-18 No Need to Strut Your Stuff
- Matthew 5:38-48 Outrageous Love
- Matthew 5:21-26 Anger = Murder
- Matthew 5:17-20 The Law of Christ?
- Matthew 5:1-16 Attitudes that Influence
- 1 Peter 1:13-16 Holier Than Thou!