Running without purpose is not that enjoyable. However, running with a purpose whether that be exercise, competition, or safety is a different story. Although painstaking and difficult at times, running with a purpose always results in a reward. That makes the effort of running worth it. But you've got to finish to receive the reward. The Author of Hebrews compares our faith journey to running a race and encourages us to run to finish so that we may receive our reward!
More from this series
- Hebrews 13 Advance in Faith!
- Hebrews 11 Living in Light of Promises
- Hebrews 10:19-39 Persevere in God's Design
- Hebrews 10:1-18
- Hebrews 9 Pursue Fellowship not a Formula
- Hebrews 7-8 We All Need a Priest
- Hebrews 5:11-6:20 Act Your Age.
- Hebrews 4:14-5:10 Be More Than A Fan!
- Hebrews 4:1-13 Don't Settle For Less!
- Hebrews 3 Hold Firm to Jesus
- Hebrews 1:1-3 Advance in Faith
- Hebrews Intro Video