We are all fans of someone or something. We all get passionate about a certain celebrity, TV show, sports team, or band! Being a fan is not a bad thing, but when it comes to our relationship with God, the Father is not content to keep us in the fan zone! God invites us to move beyond the fan zone and into a personal relationship with Him! Jesus offers Himself to us to be our personal connection to God the Father and move us beyond fandom into relationship!
More from this series
- Hebrews 13 Advance in Faith!
- Herbrews 12 Run to finish!
- Hebrews 11 Living in Light of Promises
- Hebrews 10:19-39 Persevere in God's Design
- Hebrews 10:1-18
- Hebrews 9 Pursue Fellowship not a Formula
- Hebrews 7-8 We All Need a Priest
- Hebrews 5:11-6:20 Act Your Age.
- Hebrews 4:1-13 Don't Settle For Less!
- Hebrews 3 Hold Firm to Jesus
- Hebrews 1:1-3 Advance in Faith
- Hebrews Intro Video