At some point or another we all experience fear. Living in our world can be scary. Living in our local community can be a little scary. There’s much to fear; terrorism, violent crimes, health problems, unexpected job loss, natural disasters and the list could go on and on. In this lifetime we will never fully conquer all of our fears. It’s part of the flesh....being human. With that said, allowing fear to control our lives is a choice. Jesus showed his disciples, and us, a better way.
More from this series
- John 21 The Comparison Trap!
- Jonah: Do you have any right to be angry?
- Matthew 19:1-12 Have You Not Read?
- Mark 10:32-45 What do you want me to do for you?
- Why do you call me Lord, Lord and not do what I say? Luke 6:41-49
- Do You Want to get Well? John 5:1-15
- What are you doing here? 1 Kings 19
- Who is this that darkens my Counsel with words without knowledge? Job 38:2
- Where Are You? Genesis 3